Yesterday afternoon, Ollie and I walked past the school to the beach to spend some time before it was time to pick up 'big brother.' Ollie is in his element at the beach!
Sharing his findings with me.
So little against the expansive shore, sea, and sky.
Fascinated by the lifeguards' rescue gear.
At 3:30, we picked up Merrit and walked up to the nursery school where Ollie goes three afternoons a week. Today was not a day he normally attends, but it was the nursery's annual Sports Day. Ollie was on Team Red.
Lots of parents and grandparents cheering on the athletes.
I am shocked at how much respect he has for the ocean!! I honestly thought he'd be up to his neck in water. What a cutie he is -- can't wait to squeeze him.
1 comment:
I am shocked at how much respect he has for the ocean!! I honestly thought he'd be up to his neck in water. What a cutie he is -- can't wait to squeeze him.
Post a Comment