I kind of want to cry at how big Ollie is getting. I can't wait to hug you all when you come visit later this year!
yay! i'm so happy your boxes have arrived! miss you all terribly!
accessories, definitely you would be missing the accessories!
Yay! It took our stuff 13 weeks to get to us. I was dying! Hope you have fun unpacking and welcoming all of your things to England!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I kind of want to cry at how big Ollie is getting. I can't wait to hug you all when you come visit later this year!
yay! i'm so happy your boxes have arrived! miss you all terribly!
accessories, definitely you would be missing the accessories!
Yay! It took our stuff 13 weeks to get to us. I was dying! Hope you have fun unpacking and welcoming all of your things to England!
Post a Comment