| Ollie eating omelettes, complete with wife beater and butt crack. Yeah, we're very proud. |
Today was omelette day. Merrit wowed us with The Napoleon. Later in the day, we walked down to the coast. Merrit rode his bike and Ollie rode his scooter. The weather was gorgeous. Mike and I both broke out the flip flops.
All of us were feeling exuberant that spring has sprung.
Passersby were totally making fun of us...but, whatever. The pics are worth it, don't you think?
Hoping all you Raleigh folks are safe and sound after last night's tornadoes. Sending thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you are. <3
3 comments:
Crazy Americans!
We were in the track of the tornado, so we decided which room to take shelter in (windowless bath), and looked for a flashlight. No flashlight, so I lite some candles.
Like candles would have helped us if the roof blew off. After we were out of danger, and I extinguished the candles, I thought of the song Elton John sang at Princess Diana's funeral.
Which reminds me, I haven't received my invitation yet to the Royal Wedding. Will you mention it to Kate when you speak, Luv?
You guys are such goof-balls and I love it!!! Glad to see you all frolicking in the sun and sand. Love you guys!!
LOVE the photos!! We survived but only miles down the road some friends lost their house. Our poor downtown Raleigh has lots of trees down but its still beautiful!
Post a Comment