Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Royal Wedding Dance

It's the buzz on the street, everywhere you go. The Royal Wedding. No word yet on whether or not our street will be throwing a street party. Secretly, I'm hoping that someone on the street will; I think that would be so awesome.

To get this party started, I have to share this video. Cred: I found it first at Carrieloves.com.



3 comments:

Kris said...

funny video! I would imagine one of your local towns or villages will be hosting some kind of a party (as many are here where I am in Oxfordshire). Have fun, however you decide to celebrate.

Tina said...

ohmygosh, where does carrie find these gems? hilarious. loved prince harry.

Barbara Pilcher said...

Priceless.

I could watch this all day long. I actually know the original of which it's a take-off. My favorite was Prince Harry, Camilla Parker Bowles and the Queen.

"Goofy" is the right tag, too.

I guess it wouldn't be proper for the new American family to throw the block party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...