Ann, no it's not an actual Whole Foods...I wish...it's more of a label that this grocery store, Tesco, puts on its bags/boxes of REAL, unprocessed food. Like bags of apples are labeled "whole foods" and these monkey nuts...same thing.
Mom, your comment is cracking me up. I wonder if you might be on to something. These foods from the New World. I have yet to see turkey meat pretty much anywhere. And black beans. And cornmeal. All MIA.
3 comments:
You have a Whole Foods in New Castle?
Ann, no it's not an actual Whole Foods...I wish...it's more of a label that this grocery store, Tesco, puts on its bags/boxes of REAL, unprocessed food. Like bags of apples are labeled "whole foods" and these monkey nuts...same thing.
Mom, your comment is cracking me up. I wonder if you might be on to something. These foods from the New World. I have yet to see turkey meat pretty much anywhere. And black beans. And cornmeal. All MIA.
That is so interesting -- I didn't even think of it in terms of "New World" food that was so hard for you to find. Hmmm...
Post a Comment