With both boys out of school/preschool this week, and the weather being gorgeous like it is, we have been out and about a lot this week. I'll do a little recap on Friday of what we did each day of our half-term holiday, but for now here's a bit about the mode of transport:
 |
| I love this picture. |
 |
Another day, same scooter boys, same scooters, same setting,
same helmets, slightly cooler. |
 |
| A fun hill by the library and tourist information centre. |
3 comments:
I love that first photo, too. I can just imagine how those boys scoot! How do you keep up?
I make them wait at the end of the block for me to catch up. Ollie is actually getting to be relatively "road smart," though I still have to watch him like a hawk.
They look so happy!!
Post a Comment