Saturday, November 19, 2011

Counting Down Our Last Days in England

Page after page of "to do" lists in my notebook.
Sunday: Go to go to church for the last time :( and meet up with our friends Heather and Irvin at The Cottage Kitchen for Sunday lunch.

Monday: Boys in school. Mike and I pack our bags for NC.

Tuesday: Boys in school. Movers come to pack up our stuff!

Wednesday: Boys in school (last day). House cleaner comes for the move-out clean. (I told Mike that cleaning was not how I wanted to spend my last day in Whitley Bay. True.) We spend a few hours in Tynemouth saying goodbye to our favorite spots before we pick up the kids from school.

Thursday: Get up early for a one day down-and-back trip to the Lake District. Woo hoo.

Friday: Sell the car. We already have a buyer, praise God. The dealership who sold it to us is buying it back. :) Eat out for meals since we won't have any dishes or pots/pans. I don't mind.

Saturday: Take the train to York for a 3-day/2-night getaway! Can't wait!

Monday: Take the train to London for a 4-day/3-night holiday! Stay tuned for pics!

On December 1, we'll fly out of London, bound for NC. The boys and I will be in NC until December 30; Mike flies to Seattle from December 10 to 23 to work, then joins us again for Christmas week.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...