Beans on toast is a staple around here--for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Or heck, even for a snack. Well, I'm going to chalk this one up to my being low on groceries. :)
Pinto beans and cornbread...hmm...isn't that one of those old wives tales about helping bring on labor? Just kidding, just kidding! Little Jack will be here before you know it and I CANNOT WAIT to meet him on Skype! And only wish I could sniff his head in real life.
3 comments:
Looks like pinto beans and cornbread to me! And we all know there's nothing wrong with that :)
Pinto beans and cornbread...hmm...isn't that one of those old wives tales about helping bring on labor? Just kidding, just kidding! Little Jack will be here before you know it and I CANNOT WAIT to meet him on Skype! And only wish I could sniff his head in real life.
That ain't no cornbread and pintos. That's English white bread and breakfast beans. You are turning into a Brit, that's what.
When in Rome...er...Newcastle.
Post a Comment