Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Picked Up a Stomach Bug...in Scotland!

Sorry, Tina, I had to steal your joke! It was just too funny not to!

Yes, it's true. I spent all day yesterday curled over the potty. Feeling better today. Thank God!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are sick...in Scotland. Glad you are feeling better.

Mir, I appreciate your blog so much. It's wonderful all the ways we all have to keep connected these days.

We are 3.5 weeks away from Chris and Amanda's wedding, so things are getting more exciting. Wish you all could be here!

Love, Donna

Heather Mattern said...

Uugh sorry that you are under the weather. That is never fun. Hoping that you get to feeling better quickly, prayers!

Meercat said...

I'm 100% recovered. Thanks for your well-wishes. :-)

Meercat said...

Donna, we are so going to miss being there for Chris and Amanda's big day. We'll be thinking of them. Can we send our gift to your address?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...