![]() |
| Undaunted, he is ready to do it again the next day. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that the rental car is a BMW? Uh, yeah. |
![]() |
| Ollie and I made peanut butter cookies after dropping Merrit off at school. |
![]() |
| The easiest recipe ever. Whip together 1 cup sugar and one egg. Fold in 1 cup peanut butter. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 5 to 7 minutes. Makes 18 cookies. |
![]() |
| They were so yummy hot from the oven. With milk, of course. |
![]() |
| We picked up Merrit at 3:30 and came straight home. The alley behind our house is the perfect spot for practicing Merrit's new scooter. Ollie was happy to run alongside. |
![]() |
| Exhilaration. |









3 comments:
I miss you! But every day I look forward to reading this. You're a blessing, friend.
I miss you too. Happy anniversary!! Thank you for commenting...it makes it more fun to know people are reading and enjoying.
Wow, good job to your hubby for being brave and driving (and nice car)! It really is terrifying at first, but you get the hang of it quickly. I would recommend getting a GPS, if you don't already have one. It seriously was a blessing for me, as I didn't have to worry about getting lost and could just focus on staying on the left side of the road!
Post a Comment