Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Video Tour of Our Cute Rental by the Sea

We are renting a fully furnished house in Whitley Bay. What you see here, aside from our clothes and computers and a few toys that the kids brought, doesn't belong to us. :-) We are still waiting for our boxes of things to arrive. I really do need to check on where the boat is via the online tracking system. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Here's quick video tour of our surrounds. Enjoy!




And if you missed the pics of our place posted at my friend Kristi's blog, they're here. She took some cute shots when she was here to help us move over and settle in the first week.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I adore your little house! I love the fireplaces, and your fridge, and your bathtub! Drives me crazy too not having outlets in the bathroom, but they don't put them in because it's very dangerous, as the voltage here is so much higher than in the states.

Meercat said...

That makes so much sense. I've been doing my hair in the kitchen. Don't tell the health department.

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

love your flat...it makes me feel like i've been there before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...