I wonder if people down south do this as well. Up here in the Northeast, you hear all the time that the Brits down south, especially in London, are not nearly as friendly. Londoners that left to come here and raise a family as well as locals seem to share this sentiment.
| This from Leeds, in the indoor Tropical Garden at Roundhay Park. |
| This one is my favorite. In a shop window. Can you read the sign? It says "I am lost" with a frownie face. Awwww.... Even more adorable since it's a velveteen rabbit. |
| Saw this on my way home from the Metro station yesterday. |
2 comments:
awh, how sweet is that rabbit! People do this here in Oxfordshire too. I think it's very nice.
How nice is that. I remember the story about Mike's gloves. Yeah, that would happen here...
Post a Comment