Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yellow Trench

Earlier this week, I read the post at YouLookFab.com about Color Blocking in the Bright Spring Sunshine and when I saw this yellow trench the next day--marked down 50% off--I snatched it up.

Bad picture, I know. Look at Merrit, though, in the background
doing his homework! 
I didn't have the guts to wear it layered with another bright color, though. Just went with a white T and a statement necklace (a multi-stranded mess of red and pink beads). Yay or nay? Can I pull it off?

7 comments:

Page said...

Super cute! Of course you can pull it off, you little British fashionista.

Tina said...

UM YEAH!!!!! you can totally pull it off! love, love, love it.

Carrie @carrieloves said...

definitely yay! you look great!

Kris said...

Two thumbs up for sure. Very cute and sassy.

Ann said...

Yay, totally yay! Adorable!

Meercat said...

Thanks, y'all. Just the confidence boost I needed to step out the door in it. I guess I'll pull the tags off it now and give it a go. :-)

Dianne said...

totally you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...