| Here's the car in front of our house. The car has a huge trunk, cloth interior, a CD/tape/iPod stereo, and is very clean inside and out. |
| Looks lean and mean, right? Not bad for a family car. :-) |
I do know that Mike did a lot of research, looking around, and talked the seller down a bit. We got a great deal on it, and were able to buy it with cash. That feels good.
So, hopefully, we'll be out and about this weekend. We are thinking about where to take our sporty new family car on its maiden voyage. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Wooow. Love your new wheels. I know Mike does his car-buying homework, so I'm sure he got a deal.
You are right, this is a girly post. But colors, storage, sound system -- these ARE the important things.
Life in the left lane, for sure.
ooooh! It's so pretty, love it!
Hmmm, where to go in your new ride? Miles and I are going to the Peak District next weekend. I've heard so many good things about it... and we hope to do the Lake District later this summer.
Which engine is the only question I have. Did you go with the more efficient 525d that we don't get in the states or stick with a petrol engine?
Post a Comment