Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All Work and No Play

I'm working really hard right now; I have been pretty much since we got back from NC last month. Most of you know that I do freelance writing on the side. I write web and search engine optimized copy and I have another side business writing resumes and cover letters.

By way of making excuses for my slack blogging habits lately, I'm just saying that, with a lot of help from my sweet faerie designer Carrie Koehmstedt, I have a new website. Yay! I also just wrote an eBook on how to use the Internet and social media to find a job. And I rolled out a new service: LinkedIn Makeovers. Whew!

Here's what it look like behind the curtain...Papers everywhere. Bills on the mantle. Towel drying on the radiator. Ollie mere moments away from spilling coffee on my laptop. Me in that ubiquitous grey hoodie (I really SHOULD get rid of that thing).

Working mama.

I am trying to wrap EVERYTHING up by the time our friends, Jer and Kara, get here next week. That's my own personal deadline. Then it will be ALL PLAY AND NO WORK! Woo hoo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...