Hey there! So I was totally thinking about you last weekend while we were up visiting in Newcastle, cause I remembered that you live up there. We have friends who live in Durham, so we actually stayed there. It was my first visit to the northeast, and I seriously loved it! What a great place to live. We didn't get a chance to visit Whitley Bay, but we did go to Tynemouth, which I loved!
this reminds me of when mike left his gloves...wasn't that on one of his first trips over? and they were right where he left them? ah, those courteous Brits.
3 comments:
Hey there! So I was totally thinking about you last weekend while we were up visiting in Newcastle, cause I remembered that you live up there. We have friends who live in Durham, so we actually stayed there. It was my first visit to the northeast, and I seriously loved it! What a great place to live. We didn't get a chance to visit Whitley Bay, but we did go to Tynemouth, which I loved!
Wasn't Tynemouth sweet? It's such a neat little village. Glad you enjoyed the northeast! Next time you're up this way, we should try to connect. :)
this reminds me of when mike left his gloves...wasn't that on one of his first trips over? and they were right where he left them? ah, those courteous Brits.
Post a Comment