Today we're off to The Holy Island of Lindisfarne. It takes a little over two hours to get there, if you take the scenic coast road--which of course we did! We stopped about halfway in the most adorable little village ever. Seriously. This place is magical.
We've stopped here before, and knew we wanted to share it with Jer and Kara.
 |
It looks like Ollie chose this coffee shop, but really it was the adorable
signage that got us. |
 |
Love the tea served on individual trays. Hip. The cute cups come with these
great little rubber or silicone gripper bands. (I just made that up.) Super cute. |
 |
Cause you know you have to have a scone with butter and jam
when you're in England. |
 |
| Kara and I look refreshed and gorgeous. :) |
 |
| The guys? Not so much. |
 |
Little Miss Cindy Lou Hoo in her piggy-tails. Adorable.
How are we ever going to be able to say goodbye to this
sweet thing? |
 |
| We walk to the top of the hill to an overlook. What a spectacular view! |
 |
| Am I right? So charming. |
 |
I always like to take pics of menus, you guys
already know that. This is truly English food though.
Especially the all-day breakfast. They love some
breakfast here in England! Bacon, sausage, ham.... |
 |
| Speaking of ham. |
 |
| Jer, where's your jacket? It's chilly! |
 |
Merrit, Ollie, and I walked down on the sand. At high tide, this whole inlet will
be filled with water. The tides here are quite dramatic! |
 |
| These boats will be floating in six to eight feet of water. Unbelievable. |
 |
| I had to keep Ollie from climbing into this boat. |
 |
Aw, Olfers is such a cutie-pie.
But when did he get so big? |
No comments:
Post a Comment