Here we are in our front yard, getting ready for a mommy-and-ollie date at the Whitley Bay Playhouse for their second showing of Bob the Builder. Well, I have to just say that this was not "high theatre" and the tickets were overpriced, all things considered, but...
to have special time with my little guy was worth it. :-)
| Mike took this pic of us in our front garden on our way out the door to the theatre. |
| A balloon vendor was hawking wares outside. Thankfully, Ollie's isn't a materialist sort of boy. We walked on in.... |
| "Two, for Bob the Builder, please. Thank you...." |
| As we waited in the crowd, I told Ollie, "Bob the Builder is behind the big red curtain." And he just looked at me like either (A) I was crazy, or (B) he didn't believe me. |
| Look at that pudgy little thumb... |
| The ol' hold your arm out and take a picture of yourself trick. |
| We weren't supposed to take any pictures during the show, but I snuck this one. Wendy, at left, and Bob, at right. Actually, Scoop, Dizzy, Scrambler, and Spud all made appearances in the performance. |
1 comment:
Bob the Builder, huh? I can still hear Andrew singing the theme song in his two-year-old voice. Scoop was "Coop" and Roley was "Woley." Too cute. Glad that you and Olfer had a great date!
Post a Comment