Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Present!

I got a package in the mail today...in it, the most funky and fun necklace! And, for the boys, two ring pops. Thanks to my girls for remembering, for going to the trouble of sending it, and for choosing such a gorgeous necklace! I LOVE IT! And I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Here's just a peek at my awesome bling:

Wearing my new necklace on the metro, on our way into downtown
Newcastle. (Click the picture for a bigger version so you can see my
necklace in more detail...you know you want to...go ahead...click it.)

Kara and I cheesing it up in Tynemouth. There's my cute necklace again.


And here're the boys, licking away at their ring pops as we step out in Whitley Bay with our guests for the next 10 days, Jer and Kara and their little love, Emmie.

"Thanks for the ring pops!" - Merrit and Ollie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...