Friday, May 20, 2011

"I Say, Might I Have a Bite of Your Pork Faggot?"

Hello Errbody- Mike here...Mir and I have taken some pictures since we've been here walking the streets-- oddities, funny shots. There are some things that appear to be normal to the English but I can't help but simply point and laugh.

????!!!! Uh, yeah.
Just like the package says, you asked for it!

Poor Tino. I can only imagine him flying over the world, with the wind in
his face/beak, thinking to himself, "Man, I sure miss that cage."

It's a little faux pas in the U.S., but apparently it's okay
for English children to show their Dixie pride!

This is a fashion store for homeless people.
Seriously though, this clothing store hadn't opened yet.
Modesty is an English value.


"Excuse me....ah, yes...I'll take a ham and cheese panini, a couple of
pork faggots, and a parka. To go."
(FYI, a jacket is what the Brits call a baked potato.)

Okay, when did Chlamydia become the latest
Pokemon character?

If there's anything the English are good at, it's standing in line.
I was simply standing on the side of the street, looking at my phone, near
a vendor...and then I looked up and there were about six people standing
behind me, in line. I actually had to say, "I'm not waiting for anything." 

Nothing like thinking about the mafia when you're strapped in a chair
and the guy behind you has a straight razor.

Because fish and chips is a gateway drug to the hard stuff.
Like HP Sauce

"I say, have you noticed how smelly my wheellie bin is today?"
"Why no. I thought that was MY wheelie bin."
Awkward.

3 comments:

Barbara Pilcher said...

I can't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

Award for the post that made me laugh the loudest today! I loved this--loved your choice of observations and comments. Very funny and very clever.

Jer said...

< Brake voice > Oh man! Oh my! Whew! That's some funny stuff there, funny-man-Mike! Oh boy that was a good laugh! < / Brake voice>
Miss you, man! Thanks for that. Imagining your voice speaking the captions made it that much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...